February 28, 2017
Lots of companies will promise you the world, but can they deliver? At MYC International Logistics, we have invested in:
- our systems, streamlining processes for optimal efficiency;
- our people, employing only experienced and qualified professionals;
- our network, we form global alliances with people who have the same values and standards that we do; and
- our clients, we learn about their business so that we can provide qualified B2B advice.
MYC International Logistics wharf cartage operations are growing rapidly. This growth is driven by our commitment to delivering uncomplicated and seamless transfers combined with excellent customer service.
We are a local company with global outreach and a combined experienced of 60 years in the industry. We operate a business model with simplified processes and aspire to being a market leader in this and every aspect of our business.
With an ever-increasing reliance on imported goods, the ongoing success of many Australian business in inextricably linked to the strength of their chain of supply and the efficient handling of inbound containers.
- Insist on a company that offer integrated services as standard. Including:
- direct deliveries;
- unpack and redeliver; and
- multi container deliveries.
- Select a company with experienced staff who understand the intricacies of customs and quarantine regulation and pay attention to detail. Cargo held up on the wharf is bad for business.
The Australian Government has negotiated a significant number of Free Trade Agreements or Regional Cooperative Partnership with some of Australia’s most important trading partners. These international treaties have opened up markets for Australian exports.
Exporting is complex and can be a minefield for the inexperienced.
- Choose a company that is familiar with the documentation, shipping procedures and the complex processes involved in the transferring goods from one country to another.
- Ensure they have the right facilities to:
- store and pack;
- shrink wrap and palletise cargo; and
- can consolidate your shipment with other freight as a cost-effective option.
- Ask if they have an established global network of ports so that you get your goods to market, wherever that market is.
- Select a freight forwarder with global outreach to ensure that your goods are received, processed and dispatched seamlessly and without delay.
MYC International Logistics is dedicated with delivering seamless and efficient container transport services to and from Australian ports.
Our branches and team are strategically located close to major ports allowing us to move and stage containers outside efficiently so that your lead times are minimised.
We pride ourselves in our ethical and no nonsense approach to business, with MYC International Logistics there are no unexpected surprises, no hidden fees and charges one point of contact that is available 7 days a week. Call us on (08) 9253 0121 to discuss how we can assist you.